Overall, buyers are looking for a home that looks clean, neat, and well maintained. By addressing exterior issues,
you immediately give your buyers a positive “first impression.” Here are 5 first impression items to examine when selling your home.
➢ Tip #1: Get into your car and drive away from your home. Drive towards your home the way a potential buyer
would. Notice your first impressions of your home? Is the landscaping well groomed? How about the driveway and
curb? Can you easily see the architecture of the home, or is it blocked by trees and bushes. Notice your roof? Is it
in good condition? Make a list of items that need attention.
➢ Tip #2: Paint your front door and mailbox. Po...
When painting the exterior of your home or building it is important to use paint colours that will be fade resistant, especially if direct sun exposure is intense. Light paint colours work best for non fading. Dark colours absorb more heat and are more susceptible to moisture problems, thus light colours last longer. Red paints tend to fade the quickest while whites and neutrals resist fading fairly well.
If colour is what you desire lighter shades will give you better fade resistant qualities.
Painting your home is an important decision. With a wide variety of styles and decorative options choosing the right paint colour is no easy task. Here is a list of 5 of the most popular paint colours.
1. Warm White. White with a light trace of gray is timeless. It can brighten up a space a even make a room feel larger.
2. Gary Green. This colour is cool and provides a crisp feel and goes well with a wide range of colours.
3. Warm Beige. With a slightly red undertone warm beige complements dark tones woods such as mahogany and cherry.
4. Gray. This colour is quickly becoming to be known as the "new white". Interior designers love working with this versatile shade.
5. Blue. Cool blue i...
***Professional House Painting***
**QUALITY PAINTING - INT/EXT**SUMMER SPECIAL 15% OFF***
***Over 25 years of Painting Experience!***
Excellent work. Superb quality. No job to small. Remarkable work!!!
The best quality and service you can find! Guaranteed!
Same day service available!!
If you need painting The Paint Professional can help!!
Flood & Water Damage Repair
Call Today for a FREE Consul...
When painting bathrooms it is important to use the proper paint and primer. The best paint finishes to apply to bathroom walls is semi gloss, satin or glossy with a mildew resistant additive. Humidity and moisture in bathrooms can damage walls and even cause microbial growth. You may want to consider using a primer prior to painting the walls. Here are a few quality primers:
- KILZ Mold & Mildew Interior | Exterior Primer
- Zinsser Peel Stop White Triple Thick Interior/Exterior High Build Binding Primer
- BEHR White Acrylic Interior Kitchen, Bath, and Trim Stain-Blocking Primer and Sealer
It is a good idea to run the bathroom fan when taking showers or running a tub of hot water. Opening a window ...