- One natural option is to mix 1 cup white distilled vinegar...
Spring is here and it's a good time to perform maintenance around your home and yard. Here a few suggestions from Aftermath Contracting www.aftermathcontracting.com
- Test your home's smoke alarms and carbon dioxide detectors to be sure they are properly functioning. Holding down the button can test the siren sound on your smoke detector.
- Start cleaning up your yard, flower beds and mulch. Typically debris builds up in your yard over the winter so a clean up will help improve your curb appeal.
- Locate and remove early signs of bird nests and wasp hives.
- Inspect your basement, crawl space or attic for possible leaks or water damage. If a leak is located hiring a general contractor such as A...
If you're thinking about selling your home here are 5 Home Improvements you should consider to get maximum dollar.
1. Remodel your kitchen. Hands down this can help really boost your value. It has been reported that doing a $75,000 kitchen remodel can add up to $140,000 in home value. Not bad.... We recommend hiring a general contractor like Aftermath Contracting www.aftermathcontracting.com to help.
2. Get new appliances. If you have 10 year or older appliances you should consider upgrading. Appliance technologies change rapidly so if you want to WOW buyers consider getting new ones.
3. Remodel your bathroom. Buyers like new, fresh looking bathrooms. So consider getting a new vani...
Spring is around the corner and Aftermath Contracting has a list of 6 Best Spring Cleaning Tips to help you welcome the new season. You'll probably have many projects to work on around the home, these 6 suggestions will help you organize the process.
1. Clean your gutters and roof. Many homes have collect an excess of debris on the roof and gutter systems. We recommend hiring a roof cleaning company to remove this debris to prevent damage potential leaks. Aftermath Contracting can help you will all your roof and gutter needs.
2. De-clutter your home. It has been proven that a disorganized increase your stress level. Life is stressful enough and your home should not add to this stress. Dust ca...